Sunflower Yoga Class Policies
FEES: Class fees are $13 per class times the number of classes per session. Registration for the whole session is required prior to attending class. Drop in students are welcome, as space allows with a fee of $16 per class.
MAKE-UPS: Students are encouraged to attend a make-up class for classes missed during the session and can be pre-arranged with the teacher. Please see Jackie for information on how to schedule make-up classes.
CANCELLED CLASSES/ SUBS: In the unlikely event class needs to be cancelled, each student will be notified as soon as possible and a credit or refund will be given for the class. A qualified substitute teacher may fill in on occasion as needed.
REFUNDS: Refunds will be given for the session if requested before the second class. No refunds will be offered thereafter. Missed classes cannot be used as credit from one session to another.
MEDICAL CONDITIONS: If you have a medical condition or recent injuries or any other circumstance that will have an impact on class participation, please inform the teacher prior to class.
QUESTIONS: Please contact Jackie at (509) 535- 7369 or E-mail at email@example.com
- Arrive 5-10 minutes early to set up: if you are late, please sit quietly in the waiting area until we are done meditating
- Turn off your cell phone
- Wear comfortable clothing and dress in layers
- Park in the driveway (6 cars) and then park in front of Jackie’s house and then across the street
- Wear perfume or scented oils or lotions
- Chew gum during class
- Bring your own sticky mat if you have one. If not, sticky mats and all other props will be provided.
- Enter the studio to the grassy (east) side of the yard. Follow the gravel path down to the studio entrance off the back deck.